Module 1 – Introduction
Welcome to Module 1!
In this module there are sessions on:
- How you experience the world – the way your perceptions influence your relationships
- How you interact with other people – how your perceptions impact how people relate to you
- How we talk to ourselves – the belief systems that rule your life
- How you learned to relate to others – your attachment style
- How the past influences the present – healing old wounds
- How you change yourself – a toolkit of techniques to help you build your confidence, overcome anxiety and make changes that get you ready for your long term relationship
Start by watching the introduction video below:
Welcome to The Relationship Maze. This video is a overall introduction to the course and gives a few ideas for how to get the most out of it.
Now click on the link below to watch the next video to set some outcomes for the course.
This is a really important time to think about what you want to get out of this course. In this video you’ll be asked to create a ‘map’ of what you’d like in a relationship.
Also spend a little time writing down what you really want out of joining the Relationship Maze.
So grab a pen and paper and get ready!
Now you’ve set some outcomes for the course, let’s get started with the first main session.
Click on the button below to go to the first module: